[3830] NAQP SSB K9GX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K9GX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 17:34:22 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K9GX
Operator(s): K9GX
Station: K9GX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

  160:
   80:  104    23
   40:  250    45
   20:  135    34
   15:    3     2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  492   104  Total Score = 51,168

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Team: KCG Team Alpha

Comments:

I guess I must be getting old. I logged over a thousand Qs in the January 07
edition of this contest. Currently no antennas here for 160 which will be
remedied before this winter and a broken element on 15 M on the C4.
Was able to load up the two element 40 on 15 but that's a compromise. Great to
hear and work K9PG, K4BAI, N4PN and the many who were signing as
"Dude" remembering W4MYA. Thanks to teammates KE4KY, N4QS, WX4W, W5MX,
N4HID and N9KY.
Cool hearing the SMCers shouting "Go SMC". Go KCG!!