[3830] NAQP CW WA7BNM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WA7BNM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 16:02:38 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WA7BNM
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SCalif
Operating Time (hrs): 0:52

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  20     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     13  Total Score = 260

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

S&P 2114Z-2206Z

With my K3 in for repair, used my IC-7610. However, prior to operating I needed
to setup a new computer, a new installation of N1MM+ and configure the 7610
computer interface. Spent significant portions of my brief on-air time fixing
N1MM+ configuration errors (it kept sending RST as part of the exchange) and
making adjustments to the 7610. So much for my naive thought of simply turning
on the rig and operating.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)