[3830] OhQP W7DCM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP W7DCM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 04:29:46 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: W7DCM
Operator(s): W7DCM
Station: W7DCM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:   7      4
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   7      4  CW Mults = 6  Ph Mults = 4  Total Score = 180

Club:

Comments:

I had to exit six hours before contest end due to thunderstorms, which are a
usual occurrence in southern Arizona during the summer monsoon season.  That
said, band conditions seemed somewhat favorable.....especially when it came time
to QRT of course.  Hopefully next year we'll have better weather, more QSOs, and
some operation on 40 meters.  To those of you who get QSL requests from
me....please help me out here as that I'm something of a county chaser.  TNX ES
73!