[3830] HiQP KH6LC M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] HiQP KH6LC M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 22:46:40 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): AH6RE KH6LC NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

  160:     0    0       0       0
   80:     6    0       0       0
   40:   133    0       0       6
   20:   578    0       0      57
   15:   216    0       0      10
   10:    67    0       0       1
-----------------------------------
Total:  1000    0       0      74  Total Score = 224,325

Club:

Comments:

Awkward weekend on the radio...Saturday's conditions were great but we were
hampered by rain static and lightning...On Sunday morning the noise was gone, we
could literally hear a pin drop, but a geomagnetic storm ruined conditions...15
was a total bust and 20 was slower than...well, you know...We threw in the towel
at 1000 Q's...We apologize to the many callers we couldn't pull out of the noise
on Friday and Saturday...Thanks for the contacts.

            73 and Aloha
  Curt AH6RE, Lloyd KH6LC, Rob NH6V
           www.KH6LC.com