[3830] YO HF YO7FB SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yo7fb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] YO HF YO7FB SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 15:20:52 +0000
                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: YO7FB
Operator(s): YO7FB
Station: YO7FB

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: kn24kt
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:  129      5     29
   40:  240     26     39
   20:  291     47     46
   15:    6             4
   10:    1             1
---------------------------
Total:  667     78    119  Total Score = 390,320

Club: CSM Pitesti

Comments:

Very poor propagation conditions, we have gone through the CME event, but I
think that in 15 years of licensed radio, this interruption was the worst and
stronger. Stations that usually have strong signals were hard to work on. Sunday
morning, I wanted to quit when I saw the K4 index, but in respect of our guests
I decided not to give up. Even so! Good news:
REVERSE POLARITY SUNSPOT: The new AR2720 sunspot is not only great but also
strange. Its magnetic polarity is inverted. The northern and southern ends of
its enormous magnetic field are compared to the norm for solar space in the
current solar cycle, degrading solar cycle 24. What does that mean? AR2720 may
be the first solar cycle of the next solar cycle, the Solar Cycle 25, which is
now in the middle of the solar low. Solar cycles always mix at their limits. The
slow transition between solar cycle 24 and solar cycle 25 seems to be
ongoing.(http://www.spaceweather.com/)
I can not finish before I thank N2YO-Ciprian for promoting this contest.