[3830] KsQP K0A(@K5CM) Mobile MOST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5cm-2@suddenlink.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0A(@K5CM) Mobile MOST LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 21:35:22 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0A
Operator(s): K5CM N5KW
Station: K5CM

Class: Mobile MOST LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

   80:    41     8
   40:   762   145
   20:   928   199
   15:    10     7
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  1741   359      0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 320,814

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were fair on Saturday, but as other have noted Sunday was difficult,
especially for the lower powered stations that were calling. Many times I could
hear stations calling but could not pull the call letters out of the noise. I'm
sure the very high "K" index on Sunday caused more absorption.
We drove 961 miles. The 2012 F-150 used 57 gallons of gas. Pam (N5KW) did the
SSB operating and Connie (K5CM) made the CW Q's.
We spent toooo long at the starting county line just outside of Dodge, Sunday
morning and just barely made it to the Chautauqua/Elk county line before the end
of the party. That was a big mistake because the pile-up at the CHA/Elk line was
huge. Pam blames me for constantly telling her to slow down hi hi....
Rig: K3 running 100 watts, Tarheel Model 200-Hp, Dell D630 laptop.
Thanks sooo much for the may stations that followed us around the state, and as
usual, thanks to Bob for running the show.
73, Connie/K5CM/K0A and Pam/N5KW