[3830] CWopsT N8BJQ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8BJQ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 04:10:15 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 30

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): :57
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    5
   80:   56
   40:   40
   20:    6
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  107  Mults = 81  Total Score = 8,667

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Somewhere between the 1900 session and 5 minutes before this one, Windows must
have done an update of some sort  Started N1MM and the Winkey for radio 1 would
not work.  The call window in N1MM had a red outline but would send any of the
messages and the paddle would not send either.  After several reboots (and a few
choice words), a windows error message came up telling me it could not find some
dumb font and gave me the option of rebooting again or accepting that the font
was missing.  Chose the latter an all worked again.  See you in CWOpen this
weekend.