[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 03:30:45 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 31

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:  13     10
   40:  22     16
   20:  19     11
   15:   1      1
   10:   0
    6:   0
-------------------
Total:  56     39  Total Score = 2,184

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A strange night. Lots of activity, however no station is in my log with more
than two bands... first time ever no three or more baggers, and there were 16
two-fers! Wow, really spread out in terms of wide and not deep.

Feel like I got killed on mults tonight. Also, had one very lean and frustrating
five minute segment in the middle of the switch from 20/40 to 40/80.  I also
felt like I was not in full "control" and felt "loose." Got
to tighten up the quality of my SO2R.

Five minutes segments: 11, 12, 11 (good start to this point), 6 (hit a pothole),
8, and 8.

>From memory, W8WTS was barreling in here. Good to hear TV Bob and TY-PA back
>on.
Others warning up for the NA Sprint. The station here seems ready to go .. not
sure about the operator.

Good to see KZ5D back.

Thanks for the best 30 minutes in ham radio.

73, Jim N3BB