[3830] NCCC Sprint KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 03:10:12 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 28

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  18     17
   40:  17     13
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  35     30  Total Score = 1,050

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

My apologies to all for the leading cut-numbered zeros in my exchange. Was
experimenting the other day and thought I had turned it off. Tonight, I sat
down, created the log in N1MM and hit the deck running...My apologies. I promise
to do better next year.

I am in need of help with regards to the exchange. My exchange sounds very
run-together. Has anyone noticed it and can let me know? If anyone reading this
tonight works me next week remembers my query, please let me know what you
think.

Thanks for the QSOs!

73 and Happy New Year to all.
Dale, kg5u