[3830] NA Sprint CW K0EU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K0EU LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 04:11:37 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  126       2
   40:  134     1.5
   20:   17      .5
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

Probably not a winning score LP, but feel good about the effort. Seems like the
west coast was the place to be, as usual. With almost no 20M prop, things really
get slow at the end. Didn't hear any mults that I missed. Nice to snag XE2S late
on 40M. Sorry I didn't sign up for Grand Mesa team. I thought I would be too
tired after driving from San Antonio to Denver, but a long nap this afternoon
gave me enough new energy. Did notice my butt got pretty sore, though! 73 Randy
K0EU (Ken in the contest)