[3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 04:43:24 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  133    1:44
   40:   84    1:30
   20:   44    0:46
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

That wore me out.  Must get computer keying going again soon.  Sending
everything with paddle and keyer resulted in mistakes and repeats. 20M was very
bad.  Not many good signals from anywhere.  Skip was long.  40M was also very
bad.  Long and signals were not strong even beyond the skip zone.  80 was very
good.  Probably had my highest 80M QSO total ever due to spending more time on
80 than usual and the good conditions.  Nice to work a lot of mults including
two from Hawaii and one from Alaska plus NP2X.  Heard XE2S giving out low number
but never got a chance at him.  Think I missed VT RI, OK, UT, NV, ND, NE, VY2,
VE2, VE4, VE6.   Thanks for all QSOs and hope to meet some of you at the Orlando
Hamcation next weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.