[3830] ARRLDX SSB ES5G(YL3JA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB ES5G(YL3JA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 13:18:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: ES5G
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: ES5TV

Class: SOAB HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Non-Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3     3
   80:   14     8
   40:   31    16
   20:  666    53
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  714    80  Total Score = 173,502

Club:

Comments:

Very poor conditions with heavy aurora here in north Europe.
15m was dead also with H-Frame, and I saw that most of the stations from
Southern Europe also have no QSOs there. No comments about 10m...
I was surprised that aurora can actually be so strong, never seen something like
that before.
Thank you Tonno(ES5TV) for letting me use his station.
Thank you Valery(ES5QA) for cheerleading and keeping me fed up.
73! Kris YL3JA