[3830] GaQP WN4AFP Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP WN4AFP Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 16:57:01 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2019

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:     16       11
   40:      7        3
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     23       14  CW-Dig Mults = 20  Ph Mults = 11  Total Score = 1,860

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Is it possible to relocate the state of Georgia for 2020 GQP? This year's GQP
was challenging for me with being located 50 miles from GA/SC state line. I made
contacts that were at noise floor level on 40m, except for one phone contact
with K4EHI who was located on the FL/Ga line in Kingsland, GA (by the way,
Kingsland is home to the Enterprise replica movie sets). I had to wait to work
stations on 80m on both nights. I could hear GA stations but all of my friends
outside of my area were calling in with 599+ sigs and I had little to no chance
to bust that pileup. I did hear NI7R, Phil one of my Swamp Foxes out there in
the trenches with me. GAQP, great job with the promotion and activity. We were
hit with high winds and some rain, but I'm glad everyone rolling was safe. 73s
until 2020  Dave WN4AFP