[3830] FlQP VE3NNT SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] FlQP VE3NNT SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 22:57:22 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Remote Operation

   40:  177
   20:  246
   15:    8
   10:    0
--------------------
Total:  431     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 57,620

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This was a good improvement over my score last year. The rovers really make this
contest fun. Without the rovers, instead of 431 contacts I would have about 148.
They have a huge impact. My hat goes off to the most prolific rovers, K4OJ (at
least 28 counties), N4TO, AD4EB, AD4ES, and K4KG who together accounted for 203
of my contacts. All of the rovers are great operators.

I hope all had fun. I certainly did. See you in the next one.