[3830] IARU LZ0HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU LZ0HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 21:30:08 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: LZ0HQ
Operator(s): LZ2WO LZ2JE LZ3ZZ LZ5DB LZ2FL LZ2BE LZ2PL LZ2XA LZ1KU LZ1KQ LZ1ZX
LZ1UK LZ1JZ K1LZ LZ2UW LZ1YQ LZ1ND LZ3BB LZ4TX
Station: LZ0HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Bulgaria
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   423     16    15       29
   80:   772    240    21       39
   40:  1767    847    42       49
   20:  1844   1366    50       50
   15:  1344    651    31       43
   10:   733    743    22       27
-------------------------------------
Total:  6883   3863   181      247  Total Score = 10,843,756

Club:

Comments:

First, thanks to everyone for QSOs!

I went in vacation to Bulgaria to participate at annual  LZ HF field day
competition.
On the wander-full closing ceremony "Balkan style", we decided that we
will participate in IARU HF contest as LZ0HQ. This was just five days before the
contest.
Unfortunately, it was to late to engage some of the flagship stations as LZ9W
and LZ5R because they were not available (they were already booked) .
It was nice to see the fast response from Bulgarian HAM operators. Just one
phone call and they were ready for contest.
Big thanks to all of Bulgarian friends, You guys are great.
The main goal was not to win the contest, but to give away BFRA multiplier to
others and to enjoy friendship.
We promise, that next year, we will organise this for real (at least 6 days
before :) )
The fun will continue next week with BRTC contest and a week later in IOTA
contest from St.Ivan Island  EU181 as LZ0I.
Bulgaria is beautiful. Prepare Your suitcases and come!

On behalf of LZ0HQ team

Krassy
K1LZ aka LZ1SA