[3830] IARU OP0HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ON4DS@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] IARU OP0HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 14:18:01 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: OP0HQ
Operator(s): ON7TK ON5OO ON4DS ON1TO OP4K OQ4U ON9CC ON5GQ ON7TQ ON4STA ON6KX
ON6CC ON6NL ON5RA ON5GF ON4BEN ON5GB ON7LX ON7EQ ON4AHF ON8ZL ON6LY ON4EM ON7ZB
ON7TG ON7GB ON7YZ ON7FL ON4FI ON6LEO PE2HD PA5MW ON4ALA ON6GJO ON6IX ON7WM ON3UN
Station: OP0HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: BELGIUM
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   389     66    11       29
   80:   878    603    19       34
   40:  1372   1074    35       47
   20:  1224   1263    48       54
   15:   277    464    20       35
   10:   635    446    20       29
-------------------------------------
Total:  4775   3916   153      228  Total Score = 10,816,590

Club: UBA CONTEST TEAM

Comments:

Hello readers,

A small write down in very busy times for me .

Conditions not really good but 10 m opened up nicely both days .
15 m was fair but slow going as many went to 10 m probably .
Fortunately no significant thunderstorms nearby this time, so the low bands
where not much affected buy the typical midsummer qrm or qrn .

Last year , we had a first try with interconnecting some of the stations within
N1MM + but due to a lack of time we only had lessons learned then .
This event would be prepared much earlier with regard to Networking , and do
some dry training some time prior to the contest itself .

Thanks to some die hards ( IT'ers ) in the team and to mention them  here as
there where Jack, ON5OO , Marc ON6CC , Ief ON6KX , Joe OP4K and others I may be
forgetting here , we managed to see all stations in the VPN network and keep
them on track .
( We used PRITUNL and the UBA Server ).

We only had a sort of hick up ( not a crash ) saturday evening but it seemed
that it was not a VPN issue rather a N1MM+ problem somewhere in a PC .

As I am awaiting some feedback and pictures from the 12 locations this concludes
the first findings .

It was really  a superb Team effort with all crew members helping out others
that had some kind of problems .

We had older Operators ( Tnx Ben ON5GQ ) but also young ones that joined the
team .

Credits for all this go to all of the above mentioned friends .

And special thanks to all stations we could work but also those we missed .

More info about OP0HQ - Belgian Radio Red Devils can be found on the qrz.com
page

QSL goes via Egbert ON4CAS either via Buro or Direct ( see qrz.com ).
Prefixhunt program info via Marc , ON7SS .

Best 73 ,

Jim ON4DS / OP5T ( former ON5UM - TEAM LEADER