[3830] 222Up K2EZ/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2ez@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 222Up K2EZ/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 03:21:30 +0000
                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2019

Call: K2EZ/R
Operator(s): K2EZ
Station: K2EZ/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2

------------
  222:   9
  432:   9
  903:   5
  1.2:   7
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
------------
Total:  30  Total Score = 10,027

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Had to work this weekend so only got out for an hour Saturday and an hour again
Sunday.  Each day I visited two grids so total had probably little more than an
hour total operating time.

Didn't have time to pull out the 5.7G and 10G so only operated four bands.
Oddly enough the most challenging contacts were on 222 as my FT-736 receive
seems to be going deaf which is unfortunate as 222 has heretofore been my
strongest band even in contests when 2m and 6m are available.