[3830] SS SSB W4AQL School Club HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4aql-ec@lists.gatech.edu
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W4AQL School Club HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 03:12:13 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W4AQL
Operator(s): KN8U W4ATL KJ4IQA KM4DE
Station: W4AQL

Class: School Club HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20:51

------------
  160:
   80:   97
   40:  677
   20:  148
   15:    1
   10:
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Mediocre conditions, with a lot of weak stations on 40 and the usual S9 noise on
80. Our tribander had intermittent issues on Saturday and gave out on Sunday.
The coax was replaced on Sunday evening but it was already too late, so we
didn't end up getting many Qs on 20.

Surprised to hear W6YX entering as a school station this year. Unfortunately
limited operator availability and local noise meant that we couldn't compete for
the top spot this year. Congratulations to W6YX and K0HC on the big scores!

School stations worked: K0HC W6YX W8EDU K9IU W9JWC W1YK KD8NOM W0EEE. Heard
KF5CRF doing S&P but did not work them. Hope to hear more school stations
next year!

73, Bruce KN8U for the W4AQL team

Run:
Flex-6500