[3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2019 15:06:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): HB9CAT I4EWH I4IFL IK3QAR IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IV3AZV IW3FVZ
IZ2FLX IZ4NIC
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  162    25       93
   80:  903    37      134
   40: 2687    39      154
   20: 2779    38      158
   15:  460    34      136
   10:   45    12       44
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The CQWW CW is definitely the best event of the year for CW lovers like us. And
this is the 15th year in a row we participate as MS, since the IR4M birth. We
never missed one!

Unfortunately, we are still plagued by a power line noise coming from NW (US
direction) which is limiting A LOT our ability to listen to lower signals.
Despite that, well aware we won't be at our best, we wanted to be there anyway,
and fight nail and teeth.

Nice show on cqcontest!
Congrats to TK0C (on another planet since the beginning) for building a great
portable station completely from scratch and producing such a great score, and
to all those who joined the fun!

As expected propagation on high bands has been awful especially on Sunday, and
fair on low bands.
Highlight was working KH6LC on 80 and ZD7W on 6 bands.

That's all for this year, see you all in 2020!