[3830] CWopsT WD6T(@N6RO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD6T(@N6RO) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 04:10:31 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 27

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    4
   80:   54
   40:   93
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  151  Mults = 134  Total Score = 20,234

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Started great until I lost my 80m freq. Then flailed looking for another. My
single FlexControl knob kept switching slices so I was accidentally tuning my
run freq. Arg!  Then found one and regained footing.  At 0325z, was at 85, then
hit the lull from 0325-0335.. it's as if everyone goes and gets a cup of coffee
then. The rest was up and down.  Lots of brave CWAs calling me at my 40wpm CQ
speed.  A few more dupes than usual.  Went to 160 around 0355.  99% running. . .
probably could get a few more by S&P'ing when it gets slow.  This time, just
S&P at the very end on 80.  Many thanks to Ken for station access, mentoring
me on SO2R, and many other things.  Hope to see some of you in NAQP RTTY.  73