[3830] NA Sprint SSB K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 12:54:30 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sarasota
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:   7
   40:  17
   20:  70
---------------------
Total:  94     Mults = 42  Total Score = 3,948

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: MRRC/NCC

Comments:

20 meters was very nice to us in Florida. Of my first 17 QSOs only 3 guys had
bigger numbers than me. I had 20M QSOs as close as TN. But eventually reality
hit. On 40 and 80 I was just about guaranteed to lose any jump-ball, and I did.

Interesting mix of multipliers: worked 3 KL7s, 2 DC, and VO2, but missed MA, NJ,
NY, and NC. Eventually I gave up and played in some of the other contests,
mostly the SPDX test, where I had better luck with those guys hearing me on 80CW
than the USA guys did on 75 or 40 SSB.

Stay safe and sane!

Jim  K8MR