[3830] All Asian CW N5ZO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW N5ZO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 00:20:06 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   51    31
   40:  486   126
   20:  463   145
   15:   55    36
   10:    5     5
-------------------
Total: 1060   343  Total Score = 382,788

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It is time to make this 24 hrs contest.  Both days were slow, only one hour with
100 Qs.  But 2nd day was worst ever.  Maybe there was some disturbance as bands
were super noisy on Sunday and couldn't really get anything going on even during
the night.  Lots of dupes on 2nd day, maybe people in JA are not using computer
logging.  Daytimes were quite useless, tried to get something going on during
last 3 hrs as on Saturday I worked all 15 and 10 m during that time, but my 3
last hrs on Sunday netted just 7 Qs of which 3 were dupes or USA, but at least I
was able to get that HZ multiplier on 20.  My station does not really get out
well to deep Russian stations over the pole, and multiplier is somewhat low.
Hope something is made for next year to make this contest better.
73 de Marko N5ZO