[3830] NAQP CW KC7V(@K8IA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@kc7v.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KC7V(@K8IA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 05:50:24 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KC7V
Operator(s): KC7V
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:   71    25
   80:    0     0
   40:  382    51
   20:  534    51
   15:   95    27
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1082   154  Total Score = 166,628

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC RUFFIANS

Comments:

My internet service at the new QTH (semi-rural)is at best 9mb download and .75
upload.  There were about 2 hours of time that this caused me delays and repeats
both on receive copy and in the N1MM entry window.  Frustrating but it was time
for a break.  After the break it was a little better.

Did not have an 80m antenna this year.  We take K8IA's 80m vertical down after
CW WPX contest.  This contest is in the middle of the AZ monsoon season.  It
cost me mults and score but better than busted up antennas.

Fun time overall and good participation.

Mike
KC7V