[3830] NAQP CW N9IO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9io@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N9IO M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 07:32:18 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N9IO
Operator(s): N9IO
Station: N9IO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   1     1
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 1

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Day started early taking xyl to labs and Dr's appts up north, many additional
miles of driving
delivering socially distanced grocery deliveries to sister-in-law again up
north.
An hour or so visit with granddaughters, grab quickie dinner on the road home
(Chicago dogs)
fighting cobwebs on the way home I should be able to get in 4-5 hours of NAQP,
right?
Nope, sat down long enough to get my shoes off and ZZZZzzz.
Woke up, cell says it's 0552z I says (Oh s$#t) so waddled off to the shack
bladder be damned.
Fortunately my Flex computer is set up so well via Stream Deck (thank you WT2P)
that I fired it all up
connected coaxials, booted flex and Maestro.
Via those "Stream Deck" buttons (no mouse clicking) loaded N1MM, Cat,
Dax, DDUtil, FR Stack, Slice Master, Smart Meter, Power Master, RX Assistant
then configured a new NAQP log (fortunately I already had a NAQP CW Function Key
file associated with this contest.)
Only thing I didn't have time to do was increase max power to 100 so stuck at 30
watts (max I normally drive the amp at.)
CW Skimmer automatically started because of the DDUtil/SliceMaster setup so I
managed to click on W4CI in the Skimmer window,
call him F4 work him F2, log him at 0559z.

Yah I feel like an a$$ but I got a log in, took longer to write this email and
now I'm wide awake.
Hate my life right now I was looking forward to playing in this NACW.
I'll try to do better NA PH but I hate phone contests...LOL

73'
Clay N9IO

Log submitted