[3830] CWopsT K5WA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K5WA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 14:42:33 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 23

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  32
   20:  37
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  69  Mults = 68  Total Score = 4,692

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Sorry for the bad copy on my end.  Still fighting to get this remote lashup
working somewhat close to reasonably.  I think my jitter was set too short and I
was missing parts of letters coming back immediately after sending.  I actually
do know most of the code but it just wasn't getting through to my ears.
Hopefully, I'll have it better under control at 1900Z.  It is really nice to
finally have a "radio" at home to hear all the fun you guys have been
having.

73,
Bob