[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 20:26:12 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 4

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   85
   20:   25
   15:    2
   10:
------------
Total:  112  Mults = 105  Total Score = 11,760

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Turned off internet to try to do away with popup problems I had at 1300Z.
Didn't eliminate them completely, but had them only on 40M, which reinforces my
belief it was somehow RFI related.  My power line noise that had popped up in
the CQP first day and then went away was back with a vengeance.  15 and 20M were
nearly all noise.  Quickly gave up any idea of running and called the ones I
could hear through the noise on those bands.  No DX heard at all.  40M was quite
good from Mississippi, Missouri, Kansas east.  Noise was there, but not nearly
as bad.  After some S&P, I ran on 40 with a pretty good rate.  Did hear
OK4MM working K3WJV at the end of the period, which is very early on my dipole
in west GA.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope for less (or no) power line noise at
0300Z.  73, John, K4BAI.