[3830] CQWW CW KZ5D SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KZ5D SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 18:32:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   19     6       10
   80:   78    18       37
   40:  346    26       70
   20:  399    23       62
   15:  449    24       63
   10:   59    15       19
------------------------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Superb conditions and lots of great ops makes for a fun weekend. Glad to have
the CLASSIC category as with my age, even 24 hours is a stretch. With conditions
so good on 20 and 15, perhaps it drained off some of the low band activity.
Seemed like fewer stations available on 80 and 160 compared to the last few
years. And the Covid shutdown killed a lot of expeditions so those mults
disappeared. Although I managed a 20% increase in Qs, my score was only slightly
ahead of last year due to missing so many low band mults. It was great fun
running Europe on 15 again and even finding some of the EU guys on 10! Thanks
for the Qs.