[3830] ARRL 160 W9RE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mjwetzel@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W9RE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 18:32:29 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 1620  Sections = 81  Countries = 28  Total Score = 366,240

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Fantastic rates to begin with. Best I have ever had before was a 160 opening
hour but this year it was 210. Best hour I have ever had in my life even being
DX.  The U.S. stations did great and using diversity really was helpful.

Missed AK, KH6 and VY1.  I didn't get up the first morning when evidently there
were some workable JA's. I did get up the 2nd morning but never heard any.  I
didn't use a 2nd radio until the 2nd day so I think 95% of my 49 Europeans
contacts called me.

It seemed like all signals were weaker then normal with more then usual in the
noise level.

Thanks for all the repeats while I was switching antennas and multiple
directions.

  HOUR  160CW    TOTAL   ACCUM
   22     210     210     210
   23     160     160     370