[3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 03:08:47 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  119
   40:  119
   20:   48
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition#1

Comments:

Missed my tribander, which is not functioning.  Wire antennas.  On 20 in place
of the beam was an 88' center fed zepp and an inverted L for 160M.  Mostly the
zepp.
On 40M a low dipole and the zepp. On 80M an inverted vee.  Multiplier total
seems high for me, but guess it is correct.  Nice to have KE3X in DC QRV.  I
don't think I heard or worked KY, UT, NV, WY, NE.  Thanks to N2NL for AL in the
last five minutes.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.