[3830] ARRLDX CW K7QA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7QA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 04:48:25 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 27+

  160:   10     8
   80:   68    22
   40:  182    48
   20:  667    81
   15:   45    19
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  972   178  Total Score = 518,514

Club: BigSky

Comments:

With solar indexes A=20 and K=4, we knew going in that this year would probably
not be as productive as last year. Activity was certainly reasonable with Covid
keeping us at home on the radio. But it also prevented the usual DXPeditions, so
extra mults were not to be had. Lots of flutter on many sigs on all bands late
in the day, especially Saturday. 160 and 80 were very disappointing. More EU was
worked on 40 long path during morning gray line than during the anemic evening
openings. 15 yielded only KH6, SA and Caribbean and 10 was out cold. Without 20
meters plus our JA friends, this contest would not have been much fun, out here
in the Propagation Great Black Hole of the Lower 48.