[3830] NAQP RTTY KD9MS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KD9MS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 05:32:41 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00
Radios: SO2R

   80:  222    42
   40:  353    52
   20:  109    32
   15:   33     7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  717   133  Total Score = 95,361

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Coulomb

Comments:

Did my full 10 hrs to the minute. Had to take my 1 hour of break at dinner time
to avoid the XYL grounding me.

Bands were decent I thought until I had rain come in and really mess with my 40m
run. Contests have become a 4 band affair and with 15 being so long all the
time, it really makes it hard to get anything but west coast. 20 got that way
until later when I was able to work some close in stations.

Hears LOTS of SMC on 20, but many couldn't hear me. Thanks Chad for WI on 20, I
know I was weak but I needed that mult. I did work lots of SMC and many other
familiar calls. Lots of names old and new to learn during the contest.

It was fun, bring us to the near end of the contest season. See you in the ARRL
SSB, well the DX anyway!

73, Craig KD9MS