[3830] WiQP KB9S SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb9s@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP KB9S SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 02:13:58 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2021

Call: KB9S
Operator(s): KB9S
Station: KB9S

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:    244
   40:    338
   20:    167
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    749       0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 155,302.0

Club: Eau Claire ARC

Comments:

Thank you to the West Allis Radio Amateur Club for sponsoring the Wisconsin Qso
Pary.
This was our second year of going mobile. Only major equipment change this year
was to add a Hustler VP-1 tri-band antenna mount so changing bands was much
easier than having to stop and change band coils like last year.

Our route plan worked out well. My wife Kitty K9KTT did the driving and keep us
on course hitting all 15 counties on our planned route. In Taylor county she had
to navigate though Amish buggy traffic and in Pierce county the GPS took us down
an interesting township road that you wouldn't want to drive in the winter!

Qso rates were good the entire day and at times it was hard to pull out a single
call from the pileup.
Thank you to all the stations that followed us along our route all day.
Here are top ten:
12 - NU0Q
11 - K0SN,K9CW
10 - AF8A,K4BAI,N0UR