[3830] WPX CW SP8R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW SP8R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 10:42:03 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: SP8R
Operator(s): SP8BVN SP8GQU SP8GWI SP8N SP9LJD SQ8JLA SQ8L
Station: SP8R

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   48
   80:  425
   40: 1137
   20: 1933
   15:  478
   10:   65

Club:

Comments:

Tnx Dr OP's for all QSO's with us. Tnx also for the nice race on livescore with
HG8A and both Italian II8K with IQ8SE who knows what be final score.
Condition rather poor here and weather as well very windy and heavy rain not so
good for our yagis, a lot of statics. We claim worst result like last year but
we tested new confing on inband position should be better soon.
See you in coming test.
Leszek SP9LJD on behalf SP8R team