[3830] KRC SST K6RB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K6RB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 00:54:33 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jun 14

Call: K6RB
Operator(s): K6RB
Station: K6RB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 49 min

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  59     24
-------------------
Total:  59     24  Total Score = 1,416

Club:

Comments:

Here, in California, this session of SST is in full daylight for the entire
hour. Therefore, 40 meters is highly absorptive and not very useful. So...I will
be doing the whole event on 20. Same with Friday's session.

For those new to contesting, that are using, say, 100 watts and a wire antenna.
You may hear my signal fairly loud (I'm running a KW into a yagi) but I may not
hear your signal well enough to copy it. So, if you try a few times, and get no
response, that's essentially what's going on.