[3830] ARRL June VHF N5AW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N5AW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 02:13:03 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  16     10  Total Score = 160

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

FT8 has ruined this contest for me. I just operate 6 meters. The band was not
great but we did have openings to the west coast and Florida. However only a
handful of stations were active on CW. This is one of the few contests (only?)
where all three modes can be used and contacts with the same station on more
than one mode don't count. This is now basically an FT4/FT8 contest. Why not
just concede that and create another contest for CW and SSB?