[3830] ARRL June VHF K3YDX SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K3YDX SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 13:52:03 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  71     50  Total Score = 3,450

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was to be a real 3 band effort until I discovered the 3 band radio no
longer communicated with the computer (problem to be solved later) so I went 6
meters only.  It was nice to see the band cooperate with openings in various
directions.  As usual of late, FT8 dominates but there were 14 CW QSOs made
along with 19 SSB contacts.  I did miss some CW chances during a NE opening when
the K1EL WinKeyer quit and I had to reset the processor.  Another visit by that
pesky Murphy!!
Thanks for the QSOs