[3830] ARRL June VHF K6RO SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lashap@cox.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K6RO SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 15:50:16 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  407    68  Total Score = 32,504

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was planning to do this contest full time both days,but my tennis team asked
me to play a match on Saturday morning just when this contest started.
I won my match,but started the contest 3 hours and 43 minutes late :(
Lots of signals on 6m FT8 ,so I started there . Tried 50.125 many times,but not
many people there. Only 33 6m ssb q's in 2 days.
2 m and 440 seemed like alot of work making q's while trying to move every guy
to a second or third band. Most guys moved..thank you for that.
I quit around 9pm on Saturday night with a pretty good qso count. I had no idea
how many mults I had,as I had did not have time to get WSJT-X to communicate
with N1MM ..always fun figuring out my 2 separate logs after the contest. I was
hoping that Sunday was going to be equal or better than Saturday,but no such
luck..it was a real drag CQ'ing with not many answers.
6 meters was just locals trying to work each other,with no E Skp at all.
I think I saw WA7BNM on full time both days ? Maybe Bruce had the record for FT8
CQ'S :)
Overall,I had a good time,and look forward to next time,
Larry k6ro

K3S
Icom IC-9700
Heil pro-7