[3830] ARRL June VHF W7EW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 1weege@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W7EW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 02:11:58 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  295    90  Total Score = 27,630

Club:

Comments:

First day was slightly less than average...but OK Started off with legacy modes
but quickly worked out.  Spotty Es during the day with 213 Qs at bedtime of day
1. Day 2 was a serious waste of time and RF.  The good parts of the day were
replacing some skanky connections, blowing up a failing SWR/Power meter that
wasn't made for 6M and replacing a power supply that was lost during the
Jurassic period behind improvements...good air flow but tough to get to.
    On the plus side the Ops in Seattle and north kept looking on 2M but I only
had a couple of decodes from the California Ops but never completed a 2M Q from
the CM group.  On 6M the popcorn Es had my computer finishing QSOs that I knew
weren't good...so I worked some of the Ops at least half a dozen times in order
to maybe get a good QSO.
    Maybe next year...