[3830] CWopsT NN5O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn5olarry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 20:12:53 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 16

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :40

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   6
   20:  32
   15:  11
   10:
------------
Total:  49  Mults = 42  Total Score = 2,058

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Lotsa fun, once again, working my friends in CWT.  100% SandP here, just for
kicks.

I would like to give a shout-out to young Kees, W0AAE, for doing such an
outstanding job while running today.  We, in the Deep Dixie Contest Club, are
thrilled to have Kees as one of our very newest members.  He's gonna be a very
valuable addition to our operator corps.  High fives, Kees!

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org
And, our YouTube channel -- http://tinyurl.com/DDCCYouTube -- some good stuff
there!

73 all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O   (ex-WB5EIN)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w into horizontal loop up 35 ft (average)
Ameritron AL-800H used very seldom