[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 03:10:04 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 18

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   6      6
   40:   8      5
   20:   7      6
   15:   2      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  23     19  Total Score = 437

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Heard quite a few on 15 including AH6KO and managed to work a couple tonight
(but not Stan :( ).  Still having tough time being heard on 20 in the initial
crush, so I alternated between 40 and 20 until a few showed up on 80.  I seem to
be stuck at around 24 Qs and 20 mults for the past 5 weeks (last week was lower)
- need a better strategy!  I suspect there will be several stations in the mid-
or high 50s based on numbers heard near the end.

The Zoom session helps me picture the ops on the other end, which makes it even
more fun.  Thanks to NA8V and W9RE for making it possible!

Many thanks for the Qs, 73 de MikeNH