[3830] ARRL June VHF W9GA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kboston6@wi.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W9GA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 03:25:54 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  222    97  Total Score = 21,534

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

I had major issues with a bad knee, throwing off my gait, resulting in severe
back pain.  Therefore couldnt spend much time in the chair. (I feel you Bob2
K2DRH)  Decided to do a limited time effort on 50 MHz only, and spent some of
that time trolling for some new grids.  As most experienced, FT8 was the name of
the game, but very slow.  Went to SSB several times, only to work a few and then
go dry, maybe only one run on sunday for a few dozen Qs in a short time. I hope
to be back in the fall, new knee, no bad back and all the bands playing.