[3830] KRC SST KF6NCX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST KF6NCX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 23:16:14 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jun 18

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   1     1
   20:   9     5
-------------------
Total:  10     6  Total Score = 60

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

As always, this was fun and good practice, but I've got to say it was slow
going. I'm inclined to blame poor propagation. I started with S&P on 20 and
only heard two stations on the band. So, I switched to CQing and made slow
progress. Dropped down to 40 at one point and heard one station on the band. I
figured running there would not be fruitful. Tried 15 but heard nothing there.
So back to 20 for a combination of CQing and S&P. Most signals were not very
strong. One highlight was working fellow NCCC member W6SX on 20. He was calling
CQ. Thanks very much for the QSOs and 73, Larry.