[3830] ARRL June VHF N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 00:40:57 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  141    58  Total Score = 8,178

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

No FT8 here and antenna is a poor performer due to problem at feedpoint. There
were some spotty openings into OK,TX, and the Gulf Coast Saturday. Sunday
morning the band opened at 1245Z to W0WP in EN42. The opening improved and
spread south fairly quickly with great signals from the Gulf Coast, FL, GA,
central TN, and even PVRC member K3DNE in SC EM94. K4BAI in EM72 was one of the
most consistently loud over a long period of time. I also caught VE1 and VO1.
Activity on SSB and CW during that opening was good, not so much otherwise.

I worked EA8BPX on SSB at 1530Z and F4ARU on SSB at 1834Z, no other EU heard on
SSB/CW. After dinner with the family WQ0P was booming in from EM19 around 01Z. I
also worked EM49 and W0BH in EM18.

Thanks for the Q's.

73, Jeff