[3830] WVQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WVQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 17:17:32 +0000
                    West Virginia QSO Party - 2021

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:   4      1
   40:   3      8
   20:
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   7      9       0  Mults = 9  Total Score = 407

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

In many contests West Virginia is one of those states you usually work, but
still are relieved to work. Combined with the mountains of WV making it one of
the worst states for mobiles (I've been there and done that), the WVQP fell into
the category of returning the favor to the folks in WV we work in all the other
events.

Some years back I combined the WVQP with a trip to the W3LPL open house near
Baltimore and a bike ride on the Bike Pike near Breezewood, PA. Some year I
might have to again consider such a triple feature trip.

73  -  Jim  K8MR