[3830] CWopsT VA7DX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VA7DX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 20:24:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 23

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX
Station: VA7DX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Coquitlam, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  118
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  118  Mults = 118  Total Score = 13,924

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Great start and then slow for the last half. Signals were weak for the most part
with some at ESP levels.....some of the bigger stations were relatively loud but
no barn burners.

I was using a different keyboard than usual and had some issues with Phat
Phingers screwing up calls....my apologies to those I screwed up on.....but did
correct.

I need to learn to touch type.

K3, KPA500, P3, 4el Quad at 85'.

73 and see you next time!