[3830] ARRL FD W0ECC(N0AX) 1E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hwardsil@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W0ECC(N0AX) 1E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 01:50:20 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  611    200     125  Total Score = 3,794

Club:

Comments:

I had plans to do a 1C mobile again this year but the a/c compressor went out
early in the week (since repaired) and there were a lot of big storms moving
through so it didn't seem wise to be spending time out on the road.  Plan B, or
rather, Plan E, was put in place and the Honda 2000 did a great job of powering
the radio stuff.  I had to spend quite a bit of time off the air due to
lightning, but there were plenty of QSOs to be made when the weather
cooperated.

Nice to get a call from a fellow making his very first ever QSO - I'll
definitely send him a QSL and hope we have more QSOs in the future.  It was good
to hear quite a few new operators with their mentors helping in the background -
good job, guys and gals!

A tip of the radio cap to all of the in-person efforts, particularly up in the
Pacific Northwest where they are experiencing historic heat.  When I was there,
a jacket and warm clothes for Saturday night were required!  Not so this year.

73, Ward N0AX