[3830] ARRL FD K6RO 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lashap@cox.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K6RO 1D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 04:46:55 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0     175     458  Total Score = 2,182

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I took the weekend off to play radio.
I was hoping that all my digital Q's would be FT4,so it would be faster than
FT8.
20m wss fine,as there were many stations on 14080.
On 15m, nobody was on 21080 FT4,so I had to go the slow route with FT8.
Same with 40m...FT8 ,100 watts, with a wire antenna was not easy.
I also had my IC-9700 on 2m and 440 to make some q's there.
I tried 20m phone a few times,but with 100 watts,it was difficult to get any
runs going.
Anyway..it was good to take a few days off from tennis to let my sore knees
rest.
Had a good time,and look forward to next year where I can help my local club
operate in the park again, and  do a real Field Day.
Maybe by next year,I can figure out how to have N1MM communicate with WSJT-X  so
dupe checking will be easy,and be able to send CW from my keyboard...

K3S
JK Navassa at 35 feet. 2 elements on 15 and 20m
End fed wire at 15 feet for 40m.
IC9700
Vertical at 15 feet.
N1MM