[3830] CoQP NN0G Single Op PortMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dgertsch@gmuresearch.com
Subject: [3830] CoQP NN0G Single Op PortMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 14:35:51 +0000
                    Colorado QSO Party - 2021

Call: NN0G
Operator(s): NN0G
Station: NN0G

Class: Single Op PortMixed LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 1:40

  160:
   80:
   40:    4     0
   20:   86     4
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   90     4       0  CW Mults = 33  Ph Mults = 2  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 13,020

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Mainly a POTA event for me.  Was camping in Gunnison NF for 5 nights.

My new homebrew 20m Hex Beam worked like a charm.  It helped me attain my best 1
hour CW rate ever.  Actually improved the rate by almost 50% over my 80 EFHW. I
also worked some of the CWO's, which of course did not count toward this.

I also had 72 POTA phone contacts in about an hour before starting my CW
activity. Again the Hex Beam worked like a charm.

Overall not a bad long weekend.