[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 22:28:26 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0700Z Sep 9

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   7
   20:   7
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  14  Mults = 11  Total Score = 154

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The local CWT-zoo gathered with Rhino OH5RP visiting
from Kotka (Eagle-city) at OH3BCX (actually we have
a Fanttila-site in town with a private collection of
20,000 elephants). Those were kept at ease, so that we
could concentrate on the 0700Z CWT-session. Activity was
low, and the LK-550Z was in repair, so we had to run LP.

Directly after we started to assemble the 2400 GHz
QO-100 satellite uplink, so the activity continued
all day signing OH1ZAA via satellite, and for the
evening NAC/50 was planned, so I got to writing this
summary now after 2200Z. It looks like the 1300Z/1900Z
sessions will be the most attended ones for a while...

A half an hour after the finishing bell a C3.5 flare
peaked at 0830Z. Otherwise background a X-rays are B3.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA (spectral elephant)  #1856 CWops