[3830] WAE SSB HZ1HZ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB HZ1HZ M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:33:48 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: HZ1HZ
Operator(s): HZ1HZ E77DX
Station: HZ1HZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Jeddah
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:   71     0    26
   40:  106    70    24
   20:  568   488    43
   15:  260   324    33
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total: 1005   328   882  Total Score = 618,936

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

My main job here in HZ land was to setup back the station.
There were serveral problems they could be done easy on other hand we did find
the problems which were not expected.

Before finalizing the works we decided to enter WAE contest
1 radio, 1 amp,  steppIR DB18 on top of the house roof and some wires for
80/40m.

QTH is located in middle of Jeddah and is very noisy.We suffered quite a bit
with QRN and QRM from city.

Also SteppIR didnt want to work during the nights hours on 40m.
During the day SWR was excellent but that changed every evening and i
couldnt figure out why? anz hints would be helpfull...

All QSOs on 40m were made with inv v just few m above the house roof !

We operated mostly only saturday in contest and sunday was saved for final works
before my leaving from here.

Thanks for QSOs and hope to cu soon again from somewhere else.

My main target now, beside some small works in OE and LZ maybe will be finishing
works on E7DX before CQ WW DX SSB if someone else dont call me for some extra
work ....hi hi

73 from Suadi Arabia
HZ/E77DX Braco

p.s.
i made also about 100 QSOs from E77DX using my remote...i saw some people were a
bit confused about that